Albayzin and Sacromonte Unesco heritage neighborhoods guided tour
- Visit two of the most characteristic neighborhoods in Granada
- Enjoy the best views of the Alhambra
- Albayzín and Sacromonte, the Muslim and the gypsy neighborhoods, come together in one visit
- Admire magical places that will transport you to another time
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacromonte, two of the most characteristic neighborhoods in the world, with beautiful views due to their location, in front of Alhambra.Two hills, both located in front of the Alhambra, from which you can see the Nazari monument and Sierra Nevada in the background, an amazing photo place!
- Official guide
- Monument tickets
- Food and drinks
- Children 0-11 years old: free
Plaza de Bib-Rambla, Granada
Kiosko My Top Tour (Cathedral corner)
- Comfortable shoes recommended
Daily at 6.00pm
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Enjoy a tour of one of the most magical places in the world. The Alhambra is one of the most famous ...
The Alhambra is one of the most important monuments in Spain and it is rich in history and art maste...