Open tickets to the Aquarium of Genoa with city tour
- Visit the biggest aquarium in Italy, first in Europe for its animal variety
- Enter the alleyways of the historic center
- Take advantage of your open ticket and visit the aquarium whenever you want during the year of validity
The Aquarium of Genova distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and interactive: innovative settings, modern digital installations, an entirely renovated light and sound setting and a daily series of presentations – 48 weekly meetings in 6 different areas – that will take you right into the heart of the structure, and where you'll get to interact with the staff that day by day takes care of the animals that inhabit this incredible space full of life.
Visit Genoa by foot, departing from the Tourist Information point in front of the Old Port area. This tour will take you through the narrow 'caruggi' (alleys) and the old squares all the way to the San Lorenzo Cathedral, the Palazzo Ducale and the Carlo Felice Opera Theatre. You'll get to admire the 'Strada Nuova' (via Garibaldi) and wrap things up by going inside the Strada Nuova Museums, which contain important and original furniture, all of these masterpieces of Italian and foreign artists like Veronese, Procaccini, Rubens and Van Dyck. The Strada Nuova Museums (Palazzo Rosso, Palazzo Bianco, Palazzo Tursi) for which the entrance is included in the cost of the tour, can be visited independently once the guided visit is over.
- Open tickets to the Aquarium with a validity of one year
- Walking tour of the historic center (2 hours approximately)
- Parking fees
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genoa GE
Before the tour starts, you must exchange your voucher at the C-way reception desk, located at the Aquarium's switchboard. You don't need to do the ticket office line. Once you've exchanged your voucher you can reach the meeting point of the city tour: the Tourist Information Office in the Old Port area, which is about 100 meters away from the aquarium.
- During the booking process you’ll be asked to choose the date for your guided tour. You can visit the aquarium on a different date of your choosing up to a year from the date of purchase
- This ticket cannot be modified or refunded
- The guided visit can be modified up to 72 hours before the tour’s departure
- On busy days, like high-season weekends or bank holidays, it is advised to visit the museum during less crowded times (between 8.30am and 9.30am, or from 3.00pm onwards) in order to make the visit more enjoyable for all of the expected visitors
- The city tour is composed of a 2-hour guided tour plus free time for individual visits to the Strada Nuova Museums
- Refunds are not guaranteed in case of delays, loss of contact with the guide or early termination of the tour
Close-out dates: 25/12, 26/12, 01/01, 06/01
Departures for the city tour: Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
Important: Meet your guide at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour. Customers must show up with proof of booking confirmation/voucher C-WAY
Additional dates for 2019
- Friday 1 November: departure at 2.30pm
- Thursday 26 December: departure at 10.00am
Opening times for the Aquarium:
- Open every day of the year
- November to February: Monday to Friday 9.30am - 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm); Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays 9.30am - 8.30pm (last entrance at 7.00pm)
- March to June, September and October: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm); Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays 8.45am to 8.30pm (last entrance at 7.00pm)
- July and August: Monday to Sunday 8.30am - 10.00pm (last entrance at 8.30pm)
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and...
Discover Genoa's historic center,one of the largest in Europe, thanks to the new audio-guides. Feel ...
Among the largest in Europe, the historical city center of Genoa is full of mysteries and curiositie...
Come with us to discover and experience the Genoa of the Genovese, a few steps from the most popular...
Genoa is its port! From the dawn of history, to the powerful Maritime Republic and to this day, the ...
Genoa, the pride of wealthy merchants and large aristocratic families. It was these families that bu...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that guidebook...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Genoa, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real ho...
Welcome to Strevi, a beautiful medieval village close to Acqui Terme in Monferrato, Piedmont.Marenco...