Open tickets for the Genoa Aquarium and Royal Palace
- Skip the line with an open ticket for the Genoa Aquarium, Palazzo Reale and Galleria Spinola
- Visit the Royal Palace, former residence of the Savoy in the 19th century
- Admire works by Rubens, Van Dyck, Antonello da Messina, Grechetto, and Valerio Castello in the National Gallery
Always hosting new experiences, the Genoa Aquarium is immersive and engaging with its innovative sets, latest-generation digital installations, a completely renewed light and sound design, and a rich daily schedule of presentations - 48 weekly meetings in 6 different subject areas. Here you will have the chance to interact with the staff who take care of the animals every day and discover all the secrets and curiosities of a place where life is constantly being renewed.
The Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace) is a large patrician residence built over time and decorated with splendor, especially by the Savoy in the nineteenth century and by two great Genoese dynasties: the Balbi and the Durazzo. The vaults of the lounges and galleries are frescoed by some of the most important names in Baroque and Rococo decoration. The visit includes the monumental atrium with eighteenth-century stuccos, the honorary courtyard, the hanging garden and the noble apartment on the second floor with spectacular reception areas such as the Throne Room, the Ballroom, and the Gallery of Mirrors.
National Gallery of Palazzo Spinola
The museum exhibit of the National Gallery of Liguria winds its way through the evocative setting of a sixteenth-century palace that preserves the atmosphere of a sixteenth to eighteenth-century residence: the gallery boasts works by the greatest Genoese, Flemish, and European artists, as well as an important collection of ceramics. Among the paintings exhibited are works by Rubens, Van Dyck, Antonello da Messina, Grechetto, Valerio Castello, and many others.
- Entrance ticket to Genoa Aquarium
- Entrance ticket to Royal Palace
- Entrance to The National Gallery (until 31 December)
- Parking available for pay
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Teens (13-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genoa GE
Before entering the attractions, you must change the voucher at the C-way reception desk, located at the Aquarium (Office entrance). Hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm; Saturday from 9.00am to 1.00pm - Sunday from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm. (NB: it is not necessary to queue at the ticket office, but just go directly to the C-Way desk).
- The OPEN ticket can be used for one year starting from the purchase date. It permits access to the Genoa Aquarium on any single day at the time of your choice within the valid date range (1 year)
- The OPEN ticket cannot be changed or refunded
- On days of high turnout at the aquarium, such as weekends in high season, holidays and long weekends, it is suggested to enter at a less crowded time of the day (between 8.30am and 9.30am, or from 3.00pm onwards) to make the visit more enjoyable for you
Close-out dates: 25/12, 26/12, 01/01, 06/01
Genoa Aquarium hours: open every day
- January-February-November-December: from Monday - Friday from 9.30am - 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm); Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 9.30am - 8.30pm (last entrance at 7.00pm).
- March-April-May-June-September-October: from Monday - Friday from 9.00am - 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm); Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8.45am - 8.30pm (last entrance at 7.00pm).
- July-August from Monday - Sunday from 8.30am - 10.00pm (last entrance at 8.30pm).
Royal Palace hours:
Closed Mondays; Tuesday 9.00am/2.00pm (last entrance at 1.30pm); Wednesday and Thursday 9.00am/7.00pm (last entrance at 6.30pm)
Friday 9.00am/2.00pm (last entrance at 1.30pm); Saturday, Sunday and holidays 1.30pm/7.00pm (last entrance at 6.30pm)
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and...
Come with us to discover and experience the Genoa of the Genovese, a few steps from the most popular...
Genoa is its port! From the dawn of history, to the powerful Maritime Republic and to this day, the ...
Among the largest in Europe, the historical city center of Genoa is full of mysteries and curiositie...
Genoa, the pride of wealthy merchants and large aristocratic families. It was these families that bu...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that guidebook...
Discover Genoa's historic center,one of the largest in Europe, thanks to the new audio-guides. Feel ...
La Raia Estate produces certified organic wine and wheat, Elena, Piero and Irene will introduce you ...
Book a private lunch or dinner at Genoa, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real ho...