Chamonix with cable car, Geneva city tour and cruise
- See the majestic Mont Blanc
- Stroll in the lovly little streets of Chamonix
- Ride a cable car to the summit
- Cruise on a 50 minute boat tour of Lake Geneva
Board your bus for a ride through the Arve valley, admiring the alpine scenery of the mountains. Arriving at the foot of the majesting Mont-Blanc, stroll in the lovly little streets of Chamonix. Take the cable car to the summit and ejoy the view! This typical Alpine village is well known all around the world as the host to the first Winter Olympics Games in 1924. Enjoy a free time to discover the numerous shops of local products as cheese and mountain honey and of course the special landscapes.
Around noon, take the bus back to Geneva and join a guided tour of the city, enjoy the opportunity to discover Geneva in one day! During 2 hours learn the history visiting the old town of Geneva and see the international area and UN headquater building. Then enjoy a cruise on the Lake of Geneva to discover the city and its majestic lake side view including the Niton stones, water jet, the Black Harbor, the Diodati house, The UN building, the castle of Bellerive and the Mermaid, see the wealth of the most beautiful lakes in Europe from a boat.
- Bus trip
- Cable car
- Sightseeing of Geneva
- Mini train (if the weather allows it)
- Boat Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (4-12): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): reduced
Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Meet your tour at the Geneva Bus Station, next to the Key Tours sign.
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Note copies of your passport (or Visa whenever applicable) are not accepted
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- Children under 3 years of age are not allowed in the cable car
- Tour is available daily at 8.30am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Tour does not operate from 1 November to 31 May
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...