Chamonix Mont Blanc day trip with mountain train
- Go on a fantastic day trip from Geneva
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Go on a picturesque mountain train ride to 'La Mer de Glace'
- Enjoy spectactular views on the largest glacier of France
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc and enjoy a picturesque mountain train ride to 'La Mer de Glace', the largest glacier of France.
The bus roundtrip starts from Geneva in the morning. Enjoy a picturesque 90 minutes' ride and discover one of the most famous mountain villages in the world upon arrival. Wherever you look up in Chamonix, you will see the roof of Europe: 4810m (15781 ft) high Mont Blanc. Breathe in fresh mountain air and stroll through charming little streets. Chamonix hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has become a capital of alpinism, freeride skiing and ice climbing ever since.
Enjoy a train ride through the mountain landscape and see the largest glacier of France, also known as 'La Mer de Glace', the Ice Sea. A panoramic terrace will give you a breathtaking view on the glacier. If the seasons allows it, you can also visit an ice cave.
- Bus roundtrip
- Map of Chamonix
- Mountain train ticket
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- It is not allowed to take a child under 3 years old in the cable car
- It can happen that the mountain train or cable car may not work due to weather or technical issues
- Daily at 8.00am, 10.30am and 12.30pm
During your day trip to Gruyères from Geneva, you'll visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory wher...
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...