Chamonix Mont Blanc day trip with cable car ride
- Go on a fantastic day trip from Geneva
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Take the cable car up to Aiguille du Midi
- Enjoy panoramic views on majestic Mont Blanc
Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc and take the cable car up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi. Standing on the 3.842m high peak, you will experience a breathtaking panorama of the Mont Blanc and surrounding French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
The bus roundtrip starts from Geneva in the morning. Enjoy a picturesque 90 minutes' ride and discover one of the most famous mountain villages in the world upon arrival. Wherever you look up in Chamonix, you will see the roof of Europe: 4.810m (15.781 ft) high Mont Blanc. Breathe in fresh mountain air and stroll through the charming streets of the city that hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has become a capital of alpinism, freeride skiing, ice climbing and ultra-trail running ever since.
The cable car will bring you up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi, the peak just in front of Mont-Blanc. Look forward to spectacular views on the French, Swiss and Italian Alps at 3.842m height and to feeling like touching the sky.
In the afternoon, the bus will bring you back to Geneva, where you will arrive around 6.30pm.
- Bus roundtrip
- Map of Chamonix
- Cable car ticket
- Mountain train ticket
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- It is not allowed to take a child under 3 years old in the cable car
- It can happen that the cable car or mountain train may not work due to weather or technical issues
- Daily at 8.00am, 10.30am or 12.30pm
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...