Chamonix Mont Blanc day trip with cable car and mountain train
- Go on a fantastic day trip from Geneva
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Take the cable car up to Aiguille du Midi in front of Mont Blanc
- Go on a mountain train ride to the 'La mer de Glace' glacier
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc, take the cable car up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi and enjoy a picturesque mountain train ride to “La mer de Glace”, the largest glacier of France.
The bus roundtrip starts from Geneva in the morning. Enjoy a picturesque 90 minutes' ride and discover one of the most famous mountain villages in the world upon arrival. Wherever you look up in Chamonix, you will see the roof of Europe: 4.810m (15.781 ft) high Mont Blanc. Breathe in fresh mountain air and stroll through the charming streets of the city that hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has become a capital of alpinism, freeride skiing, ice climbing and ultra-trail running ever since.
The cable car will bring you up to the summit of Aiguille du Midi, the peak just in front of Mont-Blanc. Look forward to spectacular views on the French, Swiss and Italian Alps at 3.842m height and to feeling like touching the sky.
Enjoy a train ride through the mountain landscape in the afternoon and see the largest glacier of France, also known as 'La mer de Glace', the Ice Sea. A panoramic terrace will give you a breathtaking view on the glacier. If the seasons allows it, you can also visit an ice cave.
- Bus roundtrip
- Map of Chamonix
- Cable car ticket
- Mountain train ticket
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- It is not allowed to take a child under 3 years old in the cable car
- It can happen that the cable car or mountain train may not work due to weather or technical issues
- Daily at 8.00am and 10.30am
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc and take the cable car up to the summit of ...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
With this guided day trip from Geneva you will visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Bl...
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
This guided trip from Geneva combines three highlights in a single day: Visit lovely Chamonix at the...
Explore the stunning alpine scenery of Chamonix, in the French Alps. During a 90 minutes’ drive, be ...
Experience the breathtaking alpine scenery of Chamonix in the French Alps at the foot of the majesti...
Board your bus for a ride through the Arve valley, admiring the alpine scenery of the mountains. Arr...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...