Chamonix Mont Blanc and Geneva city tour
- Explore two cities in one day
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of Geneva
- See the UN headquarters, flower clock and Jet d'Eau
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and admire the Alpine scenery in Chamonix at the foot of Mont Blanc. Take the bus back to Geneva and join a two-hour guided tour of the city.
The bus roundtrip starts from Geneva in the morning. Cross the Switzerland-France border, drive through the Arve Valley and marvel at the majesty of the European Alps. After the 90 minutes' ride, discover one of the most famous mountain villages in the world. Wherever you look up in Chamonix, you will see the roof of Europe: 4810m (15781 ft) high Mont Blanc. Chamonix hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has become a capital of alpinism, freeride skiing and ice climbing ever since. Enjoy your free time to explore numerous shops of local products such as cheese and mountain honey and to take in the unique landscape.
Around noon, the bus will bring you back to Geneva. The two-hour city tour brings you to Geneva's international quarter where you will see the UN headquarters of the world's peacemaking organizations. You'll discover the city's main tourist attractions like the Jet d'Eau Fountain, the wonderful flower clock and get a taste of Geneva's interesting history. Your local expert guide will lead you on an in-depth exploration of the city both by mini train (weather permitting) and on foot.
- 8.30am departure from Geneva to Chamonix
- 10.00am arrival in Chamonix
- Free time in Chamonix
- 12.30pm departure from Chamonix to Geneva
- 2.00pm arrival in Geneva
- 2.15pm city tour of Geneva
- Bus roundtrip
- Geneva city tour
- Geneva mini train ticket
- Chamonix cable car ticket
- Chamonix mountain train ticket
- Food and drinks
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- It is not allowed to take a child under 3 years old in the cable car
- It can happen that the mountain train or cable car may not work due to weather or technical issues
- The mini train is not operating in January and February, in case of bad weather and during special demonstrations. In this case, the Geneva Old Town tour will be a walking tour
- Daily at 8.30am
During your day trip to Gruyères from Geneva, you'll visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory wher...
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...