Chamonix and Geneva city tour with boat cruise
- Discover Chamonix at the foot of Mont Blanc
- Go on a 2-hour guided tour of Geneva
- See the UN headquarters, flower clock and Jet d'Eau
- Enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Geneva
This tour combines three great experiences in one: Explore Chamonix at the foot of Mont Blanc in the morning, do a guided city tour of Geneva in the early afternoon and a fantastic boat cruise on Lake Geneva afterwards.
The bus roundtrip starts from Geneva in the morning. After the 90 minutes' ride, discover one of the most famous mountain villages in the world. Wherever you look up in Chamonix, you will see the roof of Europe: 4810m (15781 ft) high Mont Blanc. Chamonix hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has become a capital of alpinism, freeride skiing and ice climbing ever since. Enjoy your free time to explore numerous shops of local products such as cheese and mountain honey and to take in the unique landscape.
Around noon, the bus will bring you back to Geneva. During the two-hour city you will see Geneva's international quarter with the UN headquarters of the world's peacemaking organizations. You'll discover the city's main tourist attractions like the Jet d'Eau Fountain, the wonderful flower clock and get a taste of Geneva's interesting history. Your local expert guide will lead you on an in-depth exploration of the city both by mini train (weather permitting) and on foot.
To round off this fantastic day, enjoy a boat cruise and discover the main attractions of Lake Geneva. See the Neptune's Stone, the famous Jet d'Eau water fountain, the elegant Diodati villa, the UN building, the historic Bellerive Castle, the Statue of the Little Mermaid and many more interesting sights. Don't miss this opportunity to explore one of Europe's most beautiful lakes and to take pictures of Geneva and the mountain panorama from the water.
- 8.30am departure from Geneva to Chamonix
- 10.00am arrival in Chamonix
- Free time in Chamonix
- 12.30pm departure from Chamonix to Geneva
- 2.00pm city tour of Geneva
- 4.15pm boat cruise
- Bus roundtrip
- Geneva city tour
- Geneva mini train
- Geneva boat cruise
- Chamonix cable car ticket
- Chamonix mountain train ticket
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- It is not allowed to take a child under 3 years old in the cable car
- It can happen that the mountain train or cable car may not work due to weather or technical issues
- The mini train is not operating in January and February, in case of bad weather and during special demonstrations. In this case, the Geneva Old Town tour will be a walking tour
- Daily at 8.30am
During your day trip to Gruyères from Geneva, you'll visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory wher...
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...