Annecy and Geneva in one day tour
- Discover two cities in one day
- Visit French Annecy, the Venice of the Alps, in the morning
- Explore Swiss Geneva in the afternoon
Take the chance to see two cities in one day! Start the morning with a guided tour of the lovely Old Town of Annecy which is also known as 'Venice of the Alps'. Enjoy two hours of free time here, do some shopping and taste delicious local cheese, chocolate, ham and honey. In the afternoon you will be back in Geneva, where you will explore the international headquarter area, the lake shore and Old Town with your professional guide.
Your tour starts in the morning with a ride from Geneva through the French countryside. Upon arrival in Annecy you will do a one-hour guided walking tour through this picturesque town. Surrounded by mountains, Annecy offers harmonious and romantic landscapes with amazing views over the purest lake of Europe. Take some photos of the 12th century Palais de l'Isle and Château d'Annecy which was once the residence of the Bishop of Geneva. Enjoy two hours of free time, stroll along the beautiful lake and through the lovely little streets with flower-filled balconies, colorful houses, antique markets and craft shops.
In the afternoon you will return to Geneva. Discover the grandeur and beauty of Geneva by bus, go for a ride on a mini train and walk around the cobblestone streets of the Old Town. Admire Saint Peter's Cathedral, the picturesque Place Bourg-de-four as well as the Old Arsenal and City Hall. The city tour will also bring you to the iconic Flower Clock, symbol of the city's watchmakers and love for nature. Your guide will explain Geneva's importance as a center of diplomacy and finance, while you are passing through the quarter with the UN building.
- Bus roundtrip
- Guided tour of Annecy
- 2h free time in Annecy
- Guided tour of Geneva
- Geneva Old Town tour with mini train or on foot
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- Please note that the mini train is not operating in January and February, in case of bad weather and during special demonstrations. In this case, the Old Town tour will be a walking tour
- All year round: Saturday, Sunday at 9.00am
- June-September: Daily at 9.00am
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...