Key West day trip
- Cross 42 bridges and savor the views on the way to Key West
- Let us do the driving - forget the car rental fees, toll and gas expenses
- Wander the streets of this picturesque town
- Enjoy Mallory Square
- Plan activities to your liking
- Enjoy the beach
- Visit Ernest Hemingway's Little White House
- Taste a piece of the famous key lime pie
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets and the breathtaking beaches of the southernmost tip of the Florida Keys. Key West is full of surprises. The Caribbean atmosphere of the island will relax your mind and the lovely restaurants and cafes will exceed all your culinary expectations. After arriving, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own. There's so much to do that you'll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway Home, take a trolley or train tour, enjoy a kayaking eco-adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise - the possibilities are endless. No preset activities are included, so you have maximum freedom to choose your own activities. One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square - a place where many people gather for a spontaneous daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
- Local taxes and fees
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer
- Free time in Key West
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Initial departure point: Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport at 1825 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- First pick-up 6.20am
- Approximate free time in Key West will be 12.00pm-6.00pm
Jungle Queen's famous riverboat cruise introduces you to a fully narrated, three-hour afternoon crui...
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Keys are a series of islands that st...
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., K...
Enjoy an exciting drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and also the famed Seven Mile Br...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. This tour combines architecture, cultur...
This combo tour offers the perfect opportunity to see Miami by land and by sea. The Miami city tour ...
See Miami on a double-decker bus tour. After pickup from downtown and Miami Beach hotels, hop into t...
Ever wanted to party back to back on a party bus, boat, and nightclub? Say no more, your prayers hav...