Fort Lauderdale Adventure Island tour
- Savor the city from the historic New River
- Enjoy a fully narrated afternoon tour
- See and hear about celebrities' homes
- Watch an alligator show, see exotic birds and other animals
Jungle Queen's famous riverboat cruise introduces you to a fully narrated, three-hour afternoon cruise down the "Venice of America," Fort Lauderdale's historic New River. See Millionaire's Row with homes of the rich and famous, spectacular mega yachts and sights beyond belief. The cruise takes you to a tropical isle where you can watch an alligator show, see exotic birds and other animals, hold a baby alligator or bird and have your picture taken with them. A concession stand is available on our tropical isle featuring hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwich, pretzels, chips, ice cream, drinks and more. Also soft drinks, beer, wine, cocktails and snacks are available for purchase onboard the riverboat.
- Boat tour
- Admission to Adventure Island
- Food and beverages
- Transportation to Bahia Mar Yachting Center
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center
Jungle Queen box office
801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Cruises sail rain or shine
- The live narration is in English only. Audio tours are not available in other languages
- Tours depart daily 1.30pm
- Boarding starts 12.45pm
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure. Allow yourself additional time for traffic and parking
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S., K...
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching Key West which is the southernmost city in the c...
Come to the quaint town of Key West, where you can stroll around the whole city. You will be picked ...
Get ready to party around West Palm Beach! West Palm Beach’s best mode of transportation takes you o...