Walking food tour of Florence
- Enjoy a rich and memorable dining experience
- Taste a mix of high-quality Italian cuisine
- Discover the city's local food heritage
- Meet people from all over the world
Eat better on a 3.5-hour guided food and walking tour of the Florentine historical center. Taste a mix of high-quality Italian cuisine and discover the city's local food heritage. Pass by local history and major tourist attractions in an intimate group of only 10 people. Share your eating experiences with people from all over the world sharing food, enjoying a relaxed and social atmosphere.
Florence is a city that does not require any introduction - the powerful architecture, the splendid artistic heritage, and the polished cultural manifesto are indeed renowned all over the world.
Explore Florence and Tuscany's gastronomic tradition on a food tour aimed at offering an overview of the many tasty specialties of the city. Taste selected cured meats and cheeses, different types of pasta, strictly kneaded by hand and different varieties of plant-based dishes, which have become internationally famous for their rustic taste, such as the pappa al pomodoro and the ribollita.
This tour is guaranteed to please both the eyes and the palate. When in Florence don't forget to try a selection of wines from Tuscany globally known as Chianti!
- Bottled water
- Food tasting at 5 locations
- One serving minimum at each stop with water, wine/beer or soft drinks
- Local multilingual guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-4) : free
- Children (aged 5-12): 50% discount
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 6, 50123 Firenze FI
Meet your local foodie at Piazza dell'Unita Italiana, in front of the Grand Hotel Baglioni.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at booking
- Vegetarian options are available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour operates with a maximum of 10 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tuesdays to Saturdays at 11.30am
- Wednesdays to Fridays at 6.30pm
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...