Uffizi and Accademia Gallery skip-the-line guided visit
- Visit the famous Uffizi and Accademia Gallery with a guide
- Skip the long lines and save your precious time
- See masterpieces by Michelangelo in the Accademia Gallery
- Admire the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Add a delicious Tuscan lunch in a historic restaurant in the old town
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known museums.
The first part of the tour, in the morning, is dedicated to the Accademia Gallery, where you'll see the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo, and more.
The second part of the tour, in the afternoon, is dedicated to the Uffizi Gallery, where you'll admire masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
Add a delicious Tuscan lunch with drinks in a historic restaurant in the old town.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fees with bookings (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 7 people
- Lunch (if selected)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (0-6): free of charge (lunch not included)
Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased:
- Accademia Tour starts at the Accademia Gallery Museum at 10:15 am (entrance reserved to the booking holders)
- Uffizi Tour starts at the Uffizi Gallery Museum at 4:00 pm (door n. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders)
Caf Tour’s staff assistance will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos.
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Accademia Tour: from Tuesday to Sunday at 10:30 am
- Uffizi Tour: from Tuesday to Sunday at 4:15 pm
- Check-in time for both meeting points: 15 minutes before departure
- From April to October: English – Spanish - French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
- From November to March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travelers of the same age and to discov...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...