Uffizi afternoon: jump-the-queue tickets and guided tour
- Save up to two hours waiting in queues
- See the work of Botticelli, Rembrandt, Leonardo, Michelangelo and more
- Expert guidance to the art collections
- Enjoy access to all temporary exhibitions
The Uffizi Gallery is so full of great art that it’s difficult to know where to start. You don’t want to leave having missed a famous Titian or Giotto.
Your expert guide will ensure you see the best of the Uffizi along with the history and context of the art, how it was made and why it was made in Florence. Stay as long as you like after the tour ends.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery (admission charge included)
- Guided visit to the gallery with an authorized guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 7 people
Children (0-6): free
Lungarno Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, 10, 50122 Firenze FI, Італія
Uffizi Gallery - Gate number 3 (reserved entrance)
Piazzale degli Uffizi
- Please note that this tour is not bookable the first Sunday of each month
- Visitors are subject to airport-style security screening before entering the gallery
- Portuguese and Russian tours require a minimum of four participants
- All year round at 3.30pm
- This tour is not bookable on the first Sunday of each month
- English on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Spanish, German, French and Portuguese on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Italian on Saturday and Sunday
- Russian on Thursday and Saturday
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Immerse yourself completely in Michelangelo's art at the Accademia Gallery with the help of a certif...
The museums included in this ticket are: - The Porcelain Museum - The Boboli Gardens - The Bardini G...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
Discover the extraordinary collection of the Palatine Gallery and the architecture of the Pitti Pala...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the pretty city of Livorno, still qu...
Explore Florence and its magnificent hills with an electric bike that allows you to enjoy the best o...