Tuscan cooking lesson: from the market to the table
- Meet the farmers, bakers and butchers of the central market in Florence
- Prepare homemade pasta and sauces
- Discover the tips and techniques of meat and fish courses
- Get a graduation certificate signed by an Italian chef
What if after returning from Italy you could show your family and friends not only pictures, but your cooking skills too? Wouldn’t it be great to impress them with a typical Italian meal you cooked yourself? Join this professional cooking class where you will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal!
The class will start with a visit to a typical market: an Italian chef will help you choose the best ingredients. Once you get everything you need, you will move to the unique location where the class will take place. The class will be held in a 15th-century building in the heart of Florence. During the four-hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. You will first prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them. The chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from the raw ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself! You will also cook a sauce (tomato, ragù Bolognese or pesto), bruschetta as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! The chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drink, as you prefer.
At the end of the class, you will receive a graduation certificate signed by the chef, as well as all the recipes of the dishes you made so that you can try them again when you get back home!
- All necessary ingredients
- Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation certificate
- Visit to the central market of Florence with the chef
- Child (0-7): free of charge with one adult
- Child (8-16) and students (17-26): reduced
Piazza della Stazione, 4, 50123 Firenze FI
In front of the tourist info point. The MyTour staff will be wearing a green t-shirt.
- On Sundays and bank holidays (when the central market is closed) the visit to the market will be skipped
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Not suitable for children under 8 years old
- Every day at 9.00am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside. Travel...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...