Tickets for the Florence Cathedral Complex with access to Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Access all the monuments of the Florence Cathedral Complex with just one ticket
- With the priority entrance to the Dome, take advantage of Musement assistance at the meeting point
- Get a deeper experience visiting the Dome with an experienced guide
- Book the priority entrance to the Dome and Cathedral and save up to 2 hours waiting in line to access the Cathedral
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible and priceless treasures: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with the magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola), Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Crypt of Santa Reparata and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
Visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the third-largest church in the world and the largest in Europe at the time of its construction in the fifteenth century. You’ll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade and by the majesty of the Dome that dominates it, designed by Brunelleschi.
Under the Cathedral, you'll see the remains of the ancient Basilica of Santa Reparata, among the largest early Christian complexes of the Tuscia. Inside the Baptistery of San Giovanni, your attention will be captured by the dome's precious mosaic, and by the famous Gates of Paradise.
Admire masterpieces by Michelangelo, Arnolfo di Cambio, Ghiberti, Donatello, Luca della Robbia, Antonio Pollaiolo and Verrocchio in the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo. Unmissable, to end with a bang, is the city view from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower.
With just one pass, you will have access to all the monuments of the Grande Museo del Duomo and won't waste even a minute of your time!
Choose among four ticket options the one that best suits you:
- Entrance ticket to the Duomo Complex
- Priority entrance to the Dome (with Musement assistance)
- Priority entrance to the Dome with guided visit (from April to September)
- Priority entrance to the Dome and Cathedral (from April to September)
- All ticket options: reserved time slot to Brunelleschi's Dome, Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery of San Giovanni, Crypt of Santa Reparata, Opera del Duomo Museum
- Priority entrance to the Dome (with Musement assistance): assistance at the meeting point and brief introduction to the Duomo Complex by a Musement representative, escorted entrance to the Dome
- Priority entrance to the Dome with guided visit: assistance at the meeting point and brief introduction to the Duomo Complex, 1-hour guided visit to the Dome in Italian and English (from April to September)
- Priority entrance to the Dome and Cathedral (with Musement assistance): assistance at the meeting point and brief introduction to the Duomo Complex by a Musement representative, escorted entrance to the Dome and Cathedral, skip-the-line access to the Cathedral, access to the Museum of Misericordia (from April to September)
Free tickets are available at the ticket office:
- Children (0-5 years old)
- People with disabilities and companions only if indispensable
- Florence official tourist guides with their group of visitors
- Italian journalists with a valid press ID or authorized by the Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
Entrance to the Duomo Complex: go directly with your printed ticket to the security checks at the entrance of the Dome 20 minutes before the visit. The ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites.
Priority entrance to the Dome (with Musement assistance): meet the guide / Musement representative, who will deliver you the ticket, in front of Bar Bottegone, Via de' Martelli 2, corner with Piazza Duomo. He/she will display a 'Musement' sign. Please be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to the time chosen upon purchase.
- The reservation for entering Brunelleschi's Dome is mandatory and can't be modified. If on the day of the visit you won't be able to comply with the selected timetable, you'll lose the right to visit the monument. The ticket is in any case valid to visit the rest of the monuments included
- The other monuments included in the ticket can be visited within 72 hours after the time booked for the Dome. The ticket grants one access for each monument included
- Important: at the time of booking you will be asked to provide first name, last name and date of birth for each participant (max 10 people per booking). This information is mandatory to access the Cupola
- Once you book your ticket on Musement, you'll receive the actual ticket. You'll have direct access without going through the cashier queue
- The ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites. It is not advised to use the tablet for reading difficulties of the barcode on your ticket at the entrance
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps. No lifts (elevators) are available. The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- Tickets cannot be purchased by school groups. Those who don't follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not get a refund
- No backpacks or large bags allowed
- Brunelleschi's Dome: 8.30am - 7.00pm (the last bookable time slot is at 6.30pm)
- Cathedral: 10.00am - 4.30pm (access is free, not bookable)
- Baptistry: 8.15am - 10.15am / 11.15am - 7.30pm
- Bell Tower: 8.15am - 7.00pm
- Crypt: 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Museum: 9.00am - 7.00pm (closed on the first Tuesday of each month)
- Please note: the guided tour and the combo option are available from April to September
- Important: opening hours are subject to change at any time
- The climb to the Dome may be restricted in time in case of excessive tourist flow
Discover the incredible and priceless treasures kept in the extraordinary open-air museum of Piazza ...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Join a walking tour in the footsteps of the Medicis to learn about the history of the most important...
Visit the palace in 90 minutes with a guide and you will discover every corner and every masterpiece...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
Welcome to Palazzo Pitti! Choose to have a courtly experience with this group tour and discover the ...
Get the chance to have a taste of one of the most important and charming UNESCO cities. Visit the am...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile through a UNESCO World Heritage ...
Se cerchi un centro benessere a Faenza, al Relais Villa Abbondanzi trovi un hotel con Spa con serviz...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...