The best of Cinque Terre and Portovenere day tour
- Visit Portovenere (1h of free time)
- Visit Manarola, Monterosso and Vernazza
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Enjoy plenty of free time to swim in crystal clear water
- Enjoy a Limoncino tasting
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape, where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend and create a unique landscape. The area consists of miles of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
First, you will reach Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower and after you will reach Monterosso, the pearl of Cinque Terre. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. After lunch, you will have the chance to taste the local Limoncino Ligure in a quaint wine shop. In the afternoon you will have free time for a swim or a walk around the village.
From Monterosso to Portovenere you will enjoy a stunning 1-hour boat crossing with incredible views of the villages. Once you are in Portovenere enjoy some free time in this elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Monterosso e Vernazza
- Free for children under 2 years
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
Villa Costanza, 50018 Scandicci FI, Italy
Meet the assistance staff, who will be wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence bus station. Take the T1 tram and get off at the end of the line (Villa Costanza stop). From the city center, the tram ride takes about 20 minutes.
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such as strikes, bad weather etc.
- Please note that in case of bad weather and during the winter season when the boat ride is not available you'll visit Riomaggiore instead of Portovenere
- From 2 November to 31 March due to the absence of the boat service, the itinerary will still take place using trains and bus
- From November to March: English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish with a minimum of 2 participants. French, Chinese and Japanese with a minimum of 4 participants
- In case the minimum number of participants is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- April to October: every day at 7.00am
- November to March: Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.00am
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including ...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
Your memorable journey starts with the charming San Gimignano, world-famous walled town located on a...
After driving through Tuscany into Liguria, stop in the first Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjo...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Immerse yourself completely in Michelangelo's art at the Accademia Gallery with the help of a certif...
Learn about the mysteries of Florence's past while enjoying an evening stroll through the city.Explo...