Siena, Sangimignano and Chianti day trip from Florence with Private Van transportation
- A perfect experience for your private group
- Discover top Tuscan attractions in Siena, Sangimignano and in the Chianti region, like Piazza del Campo a or the medieval fortress of Montereggioni
- Take advantage of your expert English-speaking driver
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy in this private 8/9-hour Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti countryside tour from Florence. Book the experience for your private group, and visit the UNESCO–listed city of Siena. Discover top attractions such as the Piazza del Campo and the 13th-century Siena Cathedral. Stroll along the bustling Via di Città and head into the Chianti countryside. where fertile hillsides line the route. Visit the fortress of Monteriggioni, explore San Gimignano and enjoy personal attention from your driver/guide.
Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share historical information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available for any of your needs!
Hop into your luxury minivan in the morning at your hotel in Florence, and then relax on the 1-hour journey to the city of Siena widely considered among Tuscany’s prettiest settlements, Siena is known across Italy for the quality of its medieval architecture. Upon arrival, take in top local landmarks such as the famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the 13th-century Siena Cathedral. With your private driver to lead the way, explore the Via di Città and Via Banchi di Sopra, where historic buildings and bustling shops line the walkways.
During your private tour, you'll visit the medieval fortress of Monteriggioni nestled deep in the Chianti countryside and mentioned by Dante in The Divine Comedy.
On route to the beautiful old town of San Gimignano: here, admire the soaring towers which dominate the skyline.
Stroll along the narrow streets of the town and soak up the magical atmosphere. Along the way, gain insight into the region’s rich medieval heritage.
When your time in San Gimignano ends, return to the comfort to Florence to conclude your private tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Florence area
- Transport in a Luxury Van
- Expert Tuscan driver
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Upon customer request, it is possible to organize lunch in a cellar or organic farm for wine tastings or local foods. Highly recommended experience
- This tour is private: all the program, from the stops to the departure times, can be modified and organized according to your requests
- The pick-up at your hotel is included only if the hotel is inside the city borders
- Please notice that pick-up at hotels outside city borders can also be scheduled for an extra fee depending on the fuel price
- This private tour departs every day
- The departure time is 9.30am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside. Travel...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...