Organic Chianti wine tour from Florence
- Organic Chianti tasting
- Lunch in a family-run winery
- Visit of Middle Ages hamlet or small town
Our wine tour in Chianti starts from Florence and, according to the season and small wineries availabilities, may bring you to discover different sub-areas of Chianti: Chianti Classico is the most famous, but we have also selected hidden gems in Chianti Rufina and Chianti Colli Fiorentini or Senesi, so that you can appreciate the differences in the same kind of wine, produced mainly using Sangiovese grapes.
Firstly, we will stop at a wine boutique and you'll visit and taste wines, accompanied by snacks. Then, we'll move to Greve for a coffe and a short walk in the historical square. Afterwards, we will move to the second wine farm where you will enjoy the Tuscan lunch and the second wine tasting. Lastly, you'll discover Montefioralle castle and hamlet, its ancient walls and the palace where the family of Amerigo Vespucci used to live.
Please directly contact the local operator if you have any special need, reduced mobility or any food intolerance and allergies. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- 2 wines tasting
- Tuscan lunch
- Air-conditioned minivan transport
- English speaking driver and tour guide
- Wine bought during the tour
- Pick-up service
- Youth (under 12): 50% reduced
Piazza Torquato Tasso 13, Florence, Italy
At the small parking area at the corner with via del Campuccio
- Children under 16 will be served non-alcoholic beverages according to Italian law
- Please directly contact the local operator if you have any special need, reduced mobility or any food intolerance and allergies. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Every day at 9.30am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
The Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are true icons of one of the most visited cities in the...