Hand-made pasta and gelato cooking class
- Experience creating hand-made pasta and sauce
- Taste everything you create and drink good wine
- Enjoy a hands-on session with a fun team of chefs
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Savour local gourmet products with an included tasting
Get ready to learn Tuscanbites old mama’s cooking secrets. A course of Tuscan hand made Pasta, Tagliatelle, Gnocchi, and Gelato. While enjoying the hand son session, a glass of wine and fun expertise professionals.
First of all, you will learn to make Handmade Pasta (tagliatelle) and sauces with fresh ingredients. You will make a traditional Tagliatelle, from dough made by a special machine, to hand made a draft and finally cut Your Tagliatelle ready to cook. After Tagliatelle You enjoy learning how to make the best fresh potatoes "Gnocchi" in Town.
Lastly, you prepare the Gelato following the original recipe, just using your hands, without any machine.
The class will be held at Tuscanbites place, the menu can be tailor-made to your group likes. After cooking you can taste your dishes and drink a very good glass of wine.
- Fresh Handmade Tagliatelle
- Hand Made Potato Gnocchi
- Tomato amp Basil Sauce
- Custard Ice Cream
- Red/White wine or Beer or Drink
- All ingredients
- Food and wine tasting
- Notes of the recipes to take home with you
- Chef guide
- Wine tasting
- Use of equipment
- Food tasting
- Child (6-13): reduced
Via della Anguillara 37r, Florence, 50122, Italy
TuscanBites cooking school
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday:
- Morning 9:00 am: Arrive to school - introduction and distribution of apron
- 9:30 am: Cooking lesson of Tagliatelle
- 9:45 am: Cooking lesson of hand made Gnocchi
- 0:30 am: Cooking lesson of Sorbetto and Gelato
- 11:00 am: End of cooking class - sitting at table of restaurant
- 11:15 am: Tasting what You made
- 2:00 am: End of session
Wednesday - Friday - Sunday:
- Afternoon 5:00 pm: Arrive to school - introduction - distribution of apron
- 5:30 pm: Cooking lesson of Tagliatelle
- 5:45 pm: Cooking lesson of Gnocchi
- 6:30 pm: Cooking lesson of Sorbetto and Gelato
- 7:00 pm: End of cooking class - sitting at table of restaurant
- 7:15 pm: Tasting what You made
- 8:00 pm: End of session
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...