Guided tour of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Monteriggioni with lunch
- Explore the beautiful village of San Gimignano
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines and oil
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Learn about Siena with an expert tour guide
- Visit the Chianti area and Monteriggioni castle
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situated in the heart of the beautiful Italian region of Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those tourists who want to remember this unique and impressive experience.
The first stop of this tour is the village of San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a medieval urban center that is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers.
The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico wine. You will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterward, you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries (a vegetarian menu is also available upon request).
In the afternoon the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of Siena. Here, English or Spanish speaking guides will lead the tour to the city center. All tourists will surely appreciate the architectural styles of the Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, the scenery of the world-famous Palio race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni fortress.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese)
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena in English and/or Spanish
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Free for children under 2 years old
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years old
Viale F.lli Rosselli, 50123 Firenze FI
Stazione Leopolda - Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with via Elio Gabbuggiani in front of Bar Julia La Churrillana.
- For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Portuguese, Italian, French, Chinese and Japanese languages require a minimum of participants and are guaranteed on the bus only
- In case that the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English
- Please note that the guided tour in Siena will be only in English or Spanish
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 8.45am
- Tour in French: Sundays only
- Tours in Chinese and Japanese: Mondays only
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
This excursion to Pisa from Florence with skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower will give you th...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
The Uffizi Gallery is so full of great art that it’s difficult to know where to start. You don’t wan...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...