Florence panoramic guided city tour with Duomo Complex and Accademia Gallery
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See the famous David by Michelangelo at the Accademia Gallery
- Walking guided visit of the Cathedral complex
- Admire the magnificent Brunelleschi's Dome and Giotto's Bell Tower
The Florence discovery begins with a relaxing and scenic bus tour, that offers panoramic views of the unparalleled beauty of Florence and the surrounding countryside, taking first to Fiesole, a delightful town of Etruscan origin set on a hill overlooking Florence and then, after a drive along the romantic Viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, a stop to admire the amazing panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world.
The tour will proceed through the historic center with the guided visit of the renowned Accademia Gallery which hosts the famous David by Michelangelo and other masterpieces by the great artist, then it continues with the exterior guided visit of San Lorenzo Church and the stunning Duomo complex: San Giovanni Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the Cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi and the elegant Giotto’s Bell Tower.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned bus with wi-fi on board
- Museum entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax at the museum
- Delicious Tuscan lunch with drinks in a historic Restaurant in the old town (if selected, only for adults 7+)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 – 6 years old: free of charge (show a document proving children’s age upon request)
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Walking pace: moderate
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
- Tuesday - Sunday at 8.30am
- From November to March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
- From April to October: English – Spanish – French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
Overview:Florence is packed full of world-famous sites and this Best of Florence Tour is designed to...
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square a...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
Discover Florence from a new point of view. Stroll around the alleys of the historic center as your ...
The museums included in this ticket are: - The Porcelain Museum - The Boboli Gardens - The Bardini G...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy this one single opportunity to discover the Uffizi Gallery, Italy's most important museum, and...
Get ready for the perfect introduction to Florence, especially if you like food!This Florence gourme...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...