Express guided tour of Florence Duomo
- Enjoy no-wait access to the Florence Duomo
- See the Brunelleschi's dome and the frescos by Vasari
- Enjoy a 30 minute guided tour in English with an expert local guide
- Entry tickets to the Museo della Misericordia
Steer clear of the long queues and take advantage of a privileged access to the majestic Florence Duomo, the architectural masterpiece symbol of the city! Don’t miss the chance to learn all about it on this guided tour with exclusive access!
This incredible feat of engineering required a whole new process for its construction! Your guide will explain you everything while you're touring the inside and the outside. Brunelleschi's innovative approach involved vaulting the dome space without any scaffolding as he used a double shell with a space in between.
Inside, the Duomo is no less impressive, with elaborate marble floors mirroring its exterior and beautiful frescos lining the dome, made by Vasari, namely the Last Judgement.
This tour also includes entry tickets to the Museo della Misericordia, which displays some works of art from the Renaissance. You will be able to access the museum independently after the tour.
- No wait access to Duomo Florence Cathedral
- Tickets to the Museo della Misericordia
- 30 minutes guided tour with an expert, English-speaking local guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you don't miss a word
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/ beverages
- Infants (0-1 years old): free entrance
Museo della Misericordia, Piazza del Duomo, 19/20, 50122 Firenze
Meet us 15 minutes before the departure time of your tour in front of Museo della Misericordia, located in Piazza del Duomo. Your representative will be waiting for you on top of the steps next to the Museum entrance, in front of Giotto's bell tower.
- Small groups of 25 or less
- The service concludes outside Florence Duomo Cathedral
- We have to get through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks not allowed on your tour
- Religious festivities may restrict the access to the Duomo (Cathedral)
- Knees and shoulders should be covered to visit the Cathedral
- This tour also includes entry tickets to the Museo della Misericordia. You will be able to access the museum independently after the tour by showing the sticker you will receive at the check in.
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages
Every day except Sunday
Departure at 10.00am, 3.30pm
Enjoy the guided visit to the most important building in the heart of Florence’s historic center: th...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
Welcome to Palazzo Pitti! Choose to have a courtly experience with this group tour and discover the ...
Join a walking tour in the footsteps of the Medicis to learn about the history of the most important...
Get the chance to have a taste of one of the most important and charming UNESCO cities. Visit the am...
Visit the palace in 90 minutes with a guide and you will discover every corner and every masterpiece...
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti and immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that yo...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...