Castle cellars tour, cooking class and wine tasting experience with pick up included
- Visit to the 900-years-old castle cellars
- Cooking class with a private chef
- A four-course top Tuscan meal paired with 4 wines and a little gift for you: the apron with castle logo
Get ready for a magical experience! Visit the ancient cellars of the castle and immerse yourself in a fairytale atmosphere.
Cook a four-course meal with some of the most famous Tuscan dishes (vegetarian options available) with the help of a private chef and taste four different types of wine.
You will receive as a gift the apron you will use during the cooking class and the recipes.
- Visit to the ancient cellars of Castello del Trebbio and experience some fairytale atmosphere
- Cooking of a four-course meal made of some of the most famous dishes of Tuscanian cuisine with a private chef
- Vegetarian options available
- Apron and recipes as gift
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel
- All extras not explicitly mentioned
- Free for children under 5 years (max. 1 child)
- Senior (65+): reduced rate
- Youths (13-17): reduced rate
- Children (5-12): reduced rate
Via di Santa Brigida, 9, 50065 Pontassieve FI
At your hotel/apartment (please provide the pick-up address when you book the tour)
- Pick-up at your hotel/apartment at 9.50am or 2.50pm (depending if you book the morning or the afternoon tour) to Castello del Trebbio
- Arrive at Castello del Trebbio at 10.30am or 3.30pm
- Pick-up at Castello del Trebbio at 2.45pm or 7.45pm (depending if you book the morning or the afternoon tour) to your hotel/apartment
- Arrive at your hotel/apartment at 3.30pm
- This tour offers a pick-up service. Please provide your address at the moment of booking
- From Monday to Sunday at 10.30am and 3.30pm
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...