Brunelleschi's Dome guided tour
- Skip the line at Brunelleschi's Dome and enjoy a guided tour
- Climb the 463 steps to enjoy impressive views of Florence
Enjoy this exclusive Dome skip-the-line tour with a professional local guide. Climb the 463 steps to the top and enjoy impressive views of Florence!
Climb to the top of the Florence Cathedral's cupola to discover the inside of the Dome up close with the commentary of your expert guide and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence.
Brunelleschi’s Dome, with its egg-shaped architecture, was the largest such structure in the world in its time. On your visit to the Dome’s interior, you’ll have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows.
- Dedicated access to the Dome
- Guided tour of the Dome
- Local guide
- Commentary on the Cathedral from above (Dome)
- Entrance ticket to Giotto's Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt, Museum of the Works of the Cathedral
- Children (6-11): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free of charge
Piazza del Duomo 5, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
At the entrance of the Dome at the Porta della Mandorla (north side of the Cathedral). Please, look for the Accord assistant holding a panel advertising the tour. Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- With the same ticket it is possible to visit the other monuments of the Duomo Cathedral Complex (Giotto’s Bell Tower, St. John's Baptistery, Santa Reparata Crypt) and its museum
- Visitors are required to climb 463 steps. No lifts are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo or claustrophobia
- Access times to the monuments are subject to changes due to extraordinary events
- It is prohibited to enter in shorts or with uncovered shoulders
- From Monday to Saturday at 11.30am and 2.00pm
- From 15th March also at 10.00am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...