4-Course Tuscan cooking class
- Experience creating a full Tuscan menu
- Learning how to make the best Tiramisù in town
- Taste everything you created whilst drinking a good wine
A guided Tuscan cooking class where you will learn how to create a complete 4-course meal, before sampling your creations with a local glass of wine.
Learn how to cook like a Tuscan professional, with this 4-course Italian cooking class. You will begin with an antipasto, a mouthwatering start to the meal.
Your antipasto will consist of a “crostone”, with crispy bread baked with pecorino cheese, honey and walnuts. Following your starter, learn how to make handmade pasta (tagliatelle), as well as sauces with fresh ingredients.
Learn how to form the dough and prepare it to be cut and ready to be cooked.
Following the tagliatelle, your chefs will teach you the special process to produce sauteed vegetables, a perfectly balanced taste, full of color and body. Fresh ingredients like carrots, zucchini, onion and cherry tomatoes dance with extra virgin olive oil, keeping its fragrance and crunchiness, the vibrant colors and full of taste.
After all, you enjoy learning how to make the best Tiramisù in town with three different tastes.
The menu may be tailor-made to your groups' interests, and after the cooking class, you will, of course, get to enjoy your hard work, accompanied by a glass of your favorite wine or handcrafted beer.
- Crostone (Tuscan bread) Pecorino Cheese, Honey and walnuts (baked in the oven)
- Homemade Fresh Pasta Tagliatelle with tomatoes datterini e fresh basil sauce
- Sauteed veggies a perfectly balanced taste, full of color and body. Fresh ingredients like carrots, zucchini, onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Three kinds of Tiramisù TuscanBites (coffee - strawberries - sweet wine)
- All wet with our fabulous wine.
- All ingredients
- Wine tasting
- Notes for recipes
- Chef guides
- Food tasting
- Child (6-13): reduced
Via della Anguillara 37r, Florence, 50122, Italy
TuscanBites cooking school
Wednesday - Friday - Sunday - Morning Classes
- 9:00 am: Arrive to school - introduction - distribution of apron and block notes
- 9:30 am: Cooking lesson of antipasto
- 9:45 am: Cooking lesson of handmade pasta and sauce
- 10:30 am: Cooking Lesson of dessert
- 11:00 am: End of cooking class - sitting at table of restaurant
- 11:15 am: Tasting what You made
- 12:00 am: End of session
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Evening Classes
- 5:00 pm: Arrive to school - introduction - distribution of apron and block notes
- 5:30 pm: Cooking lesson of antipasto
- 5:45 pm: Cooking lesson of handmade pasta and sauce
- 6:30 pm: Cooking Lesson of dessert
- 7:00 pm: End of cooking class - sitting at table of restaurant
- 7:15 pm: Tasting what You made
- 8:00 pm: End of session
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
The Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are true icons of one of the most visited cities in the...