A guided Tuscan cooking class where you will learn how to create a complete 4-course meal, before sampling your creations with a local glass of wine.
Learn how to cook like a Tuscan professional, with this 4-course Italian cooking class. You will begin with an antipasto, a mouthwatering start to the meal.
Your antipasto will consist of a “crostone”, with crispy bread baked with pecorino cheese, honey and walnuts. Following your starter, learn how to make handmade pasta (tagliatelle), as well as sauces with fresh ingredients.
Learn how to form the dough and prepare it to be cut and ready to be cooked.
Following the tagliatelle, your chefs will teach you the special process to produce sauteed vegetables, a perfectly balanced taste, full of color and body. Fresh ingredients like carrots, zucchini, onion and cherry tomatoes dance with extra virgin olive oil, keeping its fragrance and crunchiness, the vibrant colors and full of taste.
After all, you enjoy learning how to make the best Tiramisù in town with three different tastes.
The menu may be tailor-made to your groups' interests, and after the cooking class, you will, of course, get to enjoy your hard work, accompanied by a glass of your favorite wine or handcrafted beer.
- Crostone (Tuscan bread) Pecorino Cheese, Honey and walnuts (baked in the oven)
- Homemade Fresh Pasta Tagliatelle with tomatoes datterini e fresh basil sauce
- Sauteed veggies a perfectly balanced taste, full of color and body. Fresh ingredients like carrots, zucchini, onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Three kinds of Tiramisù TuscanBites (coffee - strawberries - sweet wine)
- All wet with our fabulous wine.