The DüsseldorfCard is the economical and convenient way to get to know the city of Düsseldorf. During the validity period of your card, you can use all buses and trams as well as all trains (RE, RB, S-Bahn in 2nd class) within the Düsseldorf city area (price level A). You have free or reduced admission to museums, sights and leisure facilities. Attend theatre and music events at reduced admission prices or discover Düsseldorf from the Rhine.
You can find all of the about 50 activities here. Some of the highlights include:
- Guided tour of the Old Town (20% discount)
- Deutsche Oper am Rhein (20% discount)
- Goethe-Museum Düsseldorf (free admission)
- Lindt Boutique (10 % discount on all products)
- Museum Kunstpalast (reduced entrance fee)
- City tour Hop-On Hop-Off (3.00 € reduction, 1.00 € children)