The Hurling Experience is one of Dublin's newest tourist attractions and showcases Ireland's national sport, hurling. Visitors will be immersed in the history and culture of the world's oldest, fastest and many say most skilful field sport. Through extensive audio visual material and on-field skills coaching and practice, visitors will learn why this amazing sport is loved by Irish people and many others throughout the world. You’ll learn how different hurling is from any other sport and why it was recently recognized by UNESCO as a 'unique and intangible cultural experience'. Experienced and passionate coaches will ensure you have a thoroughly enjoyable and fun experience. You'll leave with great memories of your visit and your experience of the beautiful game of hurling (and lots of great photo and video memories to take with you).
The Dublin City Hurling Experience
Duration: up to 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Discover one of Dublin's newest tourist attractions
- Be captivated by the history and culture of hurling
- Make incredible memories that'll last a lifetime
What to expect
- Helmets supplied
- Infants (0-4 years old): Free
- Children (4-16 years old): Reduced
Guinness Storehouse, Ushers, Dublin 8, Ireland
Go to the 1st bus stop (shared with City Sightseeing and BIG BUS). Look for the Hurling Experience bus stop sign.
What to remember
- This experience is open rain or shine thanks to its indoor and outdoor facilities
- There is a special 50% discount on this tour between 14 March and 30 June
- This tour runs on Saturdays and Sunday with additional dates during the summer months
- It departs at 11.30am and returns at 3.30pm
Forever Young Tours Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.