Hidden Heartlands whiskey trail
- Experience a masterclass in premium whiskey tasting in the heart of the Irish countryside
- Stop off for lunch at Ireland's oldest pub in the authentic rural town of Athlone
- Visit the home of one of the biggest Irish whiskeys in the world, Tullamore D.E.W.
On this full day whiskey trail, you will be taken on luxury transport from the heart of Dublin into rural Ireland, accompanied by your guide and whiskey expert.
Your first stop will be the Kilbeggan Distillery where you'll enjoy a master class in the tasting of three Irish whiskeys from the Kilbeggan Distillery Range – Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey, Kilbeggan Single Grain and Tyrconnell Single Malt.
Next, you'll visit one of Ireland’s most authentic towns, Athlone and enjoy some free time to explore or grab lunch. Your host will then take you to Ireland's oldest pub Sean’s Bar and you’ll enjoy a tasting of Sean’s Specially Blended & Single Malt Irish Whiskeys.
Another quick transfer by road will have you at the home of Tullamore D.E.W., one of the biggest Irish whiskeys in the world. You'll take the tour at Tullamore with Whiskey Wise Masterclass in the impressive D.E. Williams Branch House. Part-bar-part-grocery, this unique space was inspired by the branch houses of D.E.W., a chain of one-stop shops that thrived across the midlands over 100 years ago! After time for shopping, you'll hit the road for Dublin and be back downtown for 6 pm.
- Guided tour of Kilbeggan Distillery with a master class in whiskey tasting
- Visit to Sean’s Bar, Athlone with a tasting of Sean’s Specially Blended & Single Malt Irish Whiskeys
- Tour of the Tullamore D.E.W. with Whiskey Wise Masterclass
- Full day transportation in executive vehicle with experienced driver/guide.
- Bottled water on board.
- Lunch or snacks
James Fox Cigar & Whiskey Shop
27-28 Dawson St, Dublin 2, D02 DR58, Ireland
- You will be contacted by the operator prior to your tour- please provide contact details upon completing your booking. If preferred, you may contact the tour operator directly on +353 86 8872792
- Departing Wednesdays at 10 am
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Save time and money with the Airlink Express bus. Seamless transfers directly between Terminals 1 an...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
2020 is a very important year as it marks the 175th anniversary of the Irish Famine which was a peri...