Stroll through this 1,000-year-old cathedral in the heart of Dublin and soak up its incredible history with this admission ticket. You'll admire the beauty of Christ Church Cathedral as you explore this magnificent building at your own pace! Check out the neo-Gothic nave, discover the medieval crypt to see its historical treasures and artefacts including a mummified cat and rat, and unearth the country's first copy of Magna Carta.
History & heritage tours
Dublin Christ Church Cathedral admission ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Admire the beauty of Christ Church Cathedral
- Delve into the history of this magnificent building
- Explore it at your own pace and see its treasures
What to expect
- Admission ticket
121 R137, Wood Quay, Dublin, Ireland
What to remember
- Due to COVID-19, there is a new temporary entrance and exit scheme, customers should follow signage once on cathedral grounds
- If you arrive into Ireland from a location that isn't on the current green list, you will have to restrict your movements for 14 days. Please do not book until you have completed your 14 days. Click here for further information
- From October to December 2020, the cathedral is open from Thursday to Saturday from 10.00am to 5.00pm and on Sunday, from 12.30pm to 3.15pm
- Please note that the last admission is 45 minutes before closing
Christ Church Cathedral Dublin
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.