This tour will take you to Sharjah, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. You will start with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque on Al Buhaira Corniche and proceed to the largest mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque. Next you will visit the Islamic Civilization Museum where several galleries display carefully restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. Then you will drive to Sharjah’s Old Town and take a stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa. The tour continues with a visit to Sharjah Heritage Museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian Gulf architecture. Before returning, you have time to explore Souk Al Markazi - a treasure trove of carpets, jewelery and handicrafts.
Day trips & excursions
Sharjah Pearl of the Gulf city tour from Dubai
Availability: From Saturday to Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy the beauty of the magnificent Al Noor Mosque
- Admire King Faisal Mosque, the largest mosque in Sharjah
- Stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa
- Visit the Sharjah Heritage Museum (Bait Al Naboodah)
What to expect
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Museum entry
What's not included
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-12): reduced
You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
What to remember
- The tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions.Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Please follow the pick-up instructions written on the voucher
- From Saturday to Thursday
- Pick-up time between 7.00 and 7.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.