15-minute helicopter tour over Dubai
- Enjoy an exciting helicopter flight
- See the city from a different point of view
- Admire the main sightseeing attractions of Dubai
Fly from Dubai’s most famous manmade island to the world’s tallest tower. On route from Atlantis The Palm to Burj Khalifa, you will see the Aquaventure water park, the striking Burj Al Arab, the Jumeirah beach coastline and the world islands from its south pole. Ge to see the city from a different point of view and enjoy sightseeing from high above.
Crescent Road, Dubai
Please make your own way to the helipad near Atlantis The Palm on the Palm Jumeirah, close the Nasimi Beach entrance. The Heli Lounge is right next to it.
- Please be at the meeting point 1 hour before your flight in order to check-in
- Remember to bring your passports
- You can choose between a morning departure (around 9.30am to around 12.30pm) and an afternoon slot (around 12.30pm to around 3.30pm)
- These are time slots, no exact times, the exact departure times will be provided after booking
- Please leave your contact details at check-out
- Please call the local operator 24 hours before the tour to confirm your exact flight time
- For security reasons the weight of every single person participating in the tour cannot be more than 120 kg
- Morning slot from 9.30am to12.30pm
- Afternoon slot from 12.30pm to 3.30pm
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is the larg...
A far cry from Dubai's glitz and glam, Oman's Musandam Peninsula is a getaway to beat them all. You'...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...