Half-day traditional Dubai sightseeing tour
- Discover the humble beginnings of the cosmopolitan city
- Take a drive through beautiful sandy beaches of Jumeirah towards old city Dubai.
- Visit the famous Dubai Museum and learn about the local history
- Learn about the rich Emirati culture and heritage with a professional local tour guide
- Take a ride on the Abra water taxi across the Dubai Creek
- Shop for trinkets and souvenirs from the colorful Gold and Spice Souk bazaar in Deira
Start your half-day city tour with hotel pick-up service in an air-conditioned vehicle that will take you to the impressive beach-side Burj Al Arab hotel. This luxury sail-shaped hotel is one of Dubai’s signature landmarks, situated in the affluent coastal area of Jumeirah.
The tour will begin with a scenic drive along the breath-taking Jumeriah shoreline and towards the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah where you can marvel at the stunning beauty of the mosque’s Fatamid-style architecture. Next, the tour bus will head towards Bur Dubai where you will instantly notice a stark contrast between the upscale residential area of Jumeriah and the olden city, offering its traditional charms. You will drive by the vibrant neighbourhood of Al Bastikiya- home for the historical Al- Fahidi fort before visiting the Dubai Museum (ticket included). The Dubai Museum gives an opportunity to get rich, full, and integral facts of the very old history of Dubai and its culture. The museum holds various monuments including rare antiques such as pottery, weapons, tombs and ancient local artifacts.
The next part of this tour will bring you to the traditional Deira. Here, you can board on an Abra water taxi, where you can enjoy taking snapshots of spectacular panoramic views of the city. This traditional mode of transportation is popular due to its quick way to access the areas surrounding Deira Creek.
Finally, end your tour browsing through the colourful textile markets and the enchanting Spice and Gold Souk. Wander through numerous spice and accessories’ stalls and passages that fill the air with exotic sounds and aromatic smells, before being dropped off back to your hotel.
- Dubai hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry tickets to Dubai Museum
- Abra ride from Bur Dubai to Deira
- Meals and snacks
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (4-12): reduced (shared tour)
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make the booking.
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic or weather conditions
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera.
- Minimum number of guests are required to carry out sharing tour
- Additional charge will apply for pick-up outside Dubai city
- The United Arab Emirates has conservative tradition when it comes to dress code. Men and women are requested to cover shoulders and knees when in public especially in souks, shops, malls, and heritage villages.
- The itinerary is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances, guests will be informed at least 48 hours prior to tour date if any changes to the tour are made
- Shared tours are conducted in English
- Private tours, subject to availability, are available in: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Russian
- Tour operates daily
- Pick-up times are approximate depending on hotel location. The exact time will be communicated to you prior to your tour
- 8.00am-1.00pm or,
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...
A far cry from Dubai's glitz and glam, Oman's Musandam Peninsula is a getaway to beat them all. You'...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...