Afternoon tea in Burj Al Arab Dubai
- Enjoy a delicious 7-course Arabesque afternoon tea in Burj Al Arab
- Soft drinks and juices are included
- Experience an afternoon tea at this special location
Enjoy the comfortable outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab the world’s most expensive hotel, and the perfect venue for an afternoon tea. You will get a pick-up from your Dubai hotel and will enjoy an afternoon with a 7-course Arabesque set menu with unlimited soft drinks and juice. At the end of this memorable experience, you will be transferred back to your hotel by private car.
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- 7-course set menu influenced with Arabic,Turkish and Moroccan flavors
- Soft drinks and juices
- Alcoholic drinks
- Infants (0 - 3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
You will receive a complimentary pick-up and drop-off service from Dubai hotels.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to operate
- Afternoon tea will be served in the restaurant which is beside the lounge
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour duaration include travel time
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 48 hours prior to departure
- 100% charge for cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show
- Every day: at 12.00pm, 2.00pm or 4.00pm (these are approximate times)
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
This Dubai tour puts the spotlight on two contrasting sides of the city – old and new. You'll check ...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...