Abu Dhabi city tour and lunch at Emirates Palace from Dubai
- Explore Abu Dhabi's culture and heritage
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed and the Heritage Village
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Emirates Palace
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-hour drive you will reach your first stop: the Ferrari World where you can stop for pictures, you will then head to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which you can also visit inside. The mosque is the largest in the United Arab Emirates and the eighth largest in the world. You will be amazed not only by the size of the mosque, which can accommodate over 40,000 worshippers but also from its architectural features. It was built with fine white marble and has intricate decorations painted. The mosque takes its name after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the United Arab Emirates. Following, you will stop for a visit at the Heritage Village learning about culture and traditions of the Emirati culture and reflected in recreated village scenes that provide a glimpse into the simple life and times before the Emirates discovered oil. The tour will then move on to the Emirates Palace where you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Please call the partner to confirm the time of your pick-up at least 48 hours before the tour
Dress code for the Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No tight and transparent clothes
- No short pants for men
- No shorts pants for women and skirts must be ankle length
- No swimwear and no beachwear
- Headscarf for ladies is essential
At Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque it is recommended:
- Not to have intimate behavior; i.e: holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship.
- Staying within the areas dedicated to visitors, for safety and respect to worshippers, and not going freely around the mosque. Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area.
- Not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Supervising children. Personal safety must be observed at all times. The architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children
- Pick-up time is between 7.30am and 9.00am, please confirm youraccommodation details at check-out
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per thefollowingtimes and areas:
Deira- 8.00 am
Bur Dubai- 8.30 am
Burj Al Arab Area-8.30 am
Downtown- 8.30 am
Sheik Zayed Road- 8.40 am
Al Barsha- 8.30 am
Jebel Ali- 9.30 am
Marina/Jum Beach Res- 9.00 am
Palm- 8.30 am
Sharjah- 7.45 am
Ajman- 7.30 am
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai,...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
If you can't make up your mind on which activity to experience in Dubai, don't miss your chance to c...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
Sights to see the world's largest water screen projection - IMAGINE Fountain Show, Historic dhow bui...
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. A...