The Liquid Tour of Denver
- Quench your thirst as you mooch from brewery to cidery to distillery
- Explore the up-and-coming district of RiNoDrink
- Soak up the booze at a restaurant to which foodies are flocking
- Get to the heart of Denver with your expert local guide
If you love socialising, drinking and eating, then this tour is the best way to spend the afternoon. Dive head-first into Denver company by heading over to it's coolest district, of River North Arts District (RiNo), so named for it's creativity and diveristy. Here you'll find independent bars, shops and restaurants, offering up the hottest talents. And here you will head to Denvers newest distillery, where you'll be treated to flavored, seasonal gins and other spirits, made from local produce.
To stave off the thirst your guide will shed light on the Denver spciality: craft beer. You'll head to a brewery to sample a flight of beers and revel in the atmosphere here which has become a true favorite amongst the locals and one of the most fun places in the city. After this, you'll head to a place to fill your stomach with some truly spectacular food, which has been attracting foodies from all over, and will clarify the reason why Denver is becoming such a gastronomic hotspot. Top the evening off with a trip to a local cidery for a Denver dry cider for a final cheers with the tour before heading off to continue exploring vibrant RiNo.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation during tour
- Small plate or entrée at a local restaurant
- Cider flight
- Beer sampler
- Liquor tastings and tour of the distillery
- Additional drinks or food
- Transportation to and from the meeting/end points
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Union Station, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Your tour will leave from the flagpole at the main, street-side entrance of Union Station on 17th and Wynkoop. If there is inclement weather, please meet under the awning by the main entrance. You will return to the station at the end of your tour.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can walk in. In summer please bring sunscreen and a hat. In winter, be sure to dress warm as you'll be outside for short periods
- You need to be over 21 years old to come on this tour, please provide valid, government issued ID
- If you have any further questions, please contact +1 720-295-5060
- This tour is available daily at 4.00pm
- The tour will last for approximately 4 hours
Enjoy a combination of the Mountain Parks and Denver Highlights Tours - a full day tour highlighting...
This unforgettable four-hour tour displays Colorado’s variety of natural treasures. This tour depart...
Experience two sides of Denver - a historic western town and thriving modern city - all in the same ...
Save up to 37% on combined admission to your choice of three, four or five top attractions with Denv...
On this full-day tour you will discover the whole of Denver's River North Arts District otherwise kn...
Whether you're camera shy or selfie royalty, you won't want to forget your camera at home! On this t...