Highlights of Denver walking tour
- Say cheese as you pose with Denver’s most photogenic landmarks
- Let your hair down in Cherry Creek parkway, a local, ecologic success story
- Grab a delicious crepe from a famous Denver eatery
- Feel sky-high as you stand 1 mile above sea level
Whether you're camera shy or selfie royalty, you won't want to forget your camera at home! On this tour you pass by all of Denver's best sides (there are lots), from enormosus Colorado flags on Larimar Square to the Big Bear to the incredible four-storey high "The Dancers", you'll be sure to be left in awe.
You'll experience all sides of Denver; the active side at Cherry Creek, a transformed dumping ground which has become a family playground and kayaking paradise with joggers and bikers constantly whizzing by; the culinary side, stopping at a renowned creperie, the perfect solution no matter whether you’re looking for something sweet or savory; the late night side, where you'll see speakeasys and the back alleys and the art history side as you pass by the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall which is lined with eclectic art, street performers and public entertainment.
Before the end of the tour, head to the US Geological Survey’s official geological pinpoint exactly one-mile above sea level to feel on top of the world. This tour is for foodies, history lovers and avid photo snappers alike, don't miss it!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour
- Transporation to/from the meeting and end points
- Additional food or drink, personal shopping and souvenirs
- Gratuities/tips for your guide
- Children (0-6 years old): free
- Children (6-11): reduced
Denver, CO 80202, United States
The tour begins and ends at Union Station, by the flagpole at the main, street-side entrance on 17th and Wynkoop. If there is inclement weather, meet under the awning by the main entrance.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can walk in. In the summer months please bring sunscreen and a hat
- In winter be sure to dress warm, as you'll be outside for a majority of the tour
- If you have any questions, please contact +1 720-295-5060 within business hours
- This tour is available daily at 2.00pm
- The tour will last for 3 hours
Enjoy a combination of the Mountain Parks and Denver Highlights Tours - a full day tour highlighting...
This unforgettable four-hour tour displays Colorado’s variety of natural treasures. This tour depart...
Experience two sides of Denver - a historic western town and thriving modern city - all in the same ...
Save up to 37% on combined admission to your choice of three, four or five top attractions with Denv...
On this full-day tour you will discover the whole of Denver's River North Arts District otherwise kn...
If you love socialising, drinking and eating, then this tour is the best way to spend the afternoon....