Denver total RiNo tour
- Sink your teeth into the best of RiNo (River North) on this Denver food tour
- Get a real taste of Colorado, visiting a local cidery, brewery and distillery
- Learn about the art and culture of this up-and-coming area from your expert guide
On this full-day tour you will discover the whole of Denver's River North Arts District otherwise known as RiNo. Before arriving, you will venture from Denver's hot-spot lower downtown warehouse district (LoDo) to the recently re-opened Union Station and past Coors Field baseball park. Having worked up a hunger you'll enjoy served up by Chef Chris and his team who have close relationships with all of their local suppliers, and can tell you exactly what goes into the food.
To really get a taste of Colorado, choose between 15 local beers, ciders and wines at a local wateringhole - you won't be disappointed. Warmed from the inside, you will explore the colourful streets of RiNo, surrounded by murals painted by the city's finest artists and take a peek at the fantastic Union Street station.
Had enough of art? You'll get to visit RiNo's newest distillery before heading to try some more beers, and then soak it all up with a delicious Denver feast. As if that weren't enough, you'll stop off at a local cidery to top off your tour. This tour is for the hungry, thirsty and arty - a great combination.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour
- Lunch of either small plate or entrée, cider flight, beer samples and tastings
- Tour of a local distillery
- Transportation to and from the meeting/end point
- Additional drinks or food, souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Denver Amtrak, Denver, 80202, USA
The tour will depart and finish at Union Station, by the flagpole at the main, street-side entrance on 17th and Wynkoop. If there is inclement weather, meet under the awning by the main entrance.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. In summer months sunscreen and a hat is recommended
- In winter be sure to dress warm, as you'll be outside for long periods of the tour
- If you have any further questions, please contact +1 720-295-5060 within business hours
- You must be over 21 to partake in this tour, please bring valid government issued ID (passport/driver's license)
- This tour departs daily at midday
- The tour will take around 8 hours
Enjoy a combination of the Mountain Parks and Denver Highlights Tours - a full day tour highlighting...
This unforgettable four-hour tour displays Colorado’s variety of natural treasures. This tour depart...
Experience two sides of Denver - a historic western town and thriving modern city - all in the same ...
Save up to 37% on combined admission to your choice of three, four or five top attractions with Denv...
Whether you're camera shy or selfie royalty, you won't want to forget your camera at home! On this t...
This tour will see you exploring the highs (North River) and the lows (Lower Downtown) Denver, and t...