Two-day tour of Taj Mahal and Agra from Delhi by train
- Experience a two-day tour in the Indian beautiful destinations
- Enjoy a private guided tour
- Visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal
Your tour will start with a comfortable pick-up in Delhi at around 7.00am taking you at Nizamuddin railway station. After taking the 8.00am train and a 90-minute ride, which includes breakfast on board, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station at 9.30am where you will meet your private guide waiting for you with your name written on a signboard.
Your driver will take you to the hotel, and afterward, you will head to Agra Fort, where the Emporers of the Mughal Dynasty lived until 1638, the year during which the capital moved from Agra to Delhi. After lunch, the tour continues to the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah, also referred to as the "jewel box" or "Baby Taj" because it resembles a smaller version of the Taj Mahal. As your preference of choice, the last step of day one could be returning to your hotel or stop at an Indian multi-cuisine restaurant for dinner.
The second day of the tour begins with an early wake-up and pick-up from your hotel and then you will be heading for your lifetime experience at the Taj Mahal. Built in the 17th Century following the request of the Mughal Emperor of a Mausoleum in honor of his wife, who died giving birth to their 14th child. The meaning of its name is "Crown of the Palaces" and it is built out of ivory-white marble. After this breathtaking experience, you will be dropped down back at your hotel for breakfast and later on, you will visit Fatehpur Sikri, a small city west of Agra, where you will see beautiful red sandstone buildings.
After this last amazing visit you will be taken to Agra railway station to catch the 5.30pm train and once back in Delhi a driver will get you to your location of choice.
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Two-way standard tickets for the fast train Gatimaan
- Day one breakfast and day two dinner on board
- Private guided tour for both days
- Water bottle and umbrellas
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with private driver
- Entrance fee of the monuments
- Meals that are not onboard
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Children (0-13): free
Pick-up service available.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please take into consideration that Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- The wheelchairs are admitted
- You are kindly requested to always carry with you a valid document with your photo (passport, ID, driving license) for the train journeys especially
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Under certain circumstances (such as special Holidays or heavy winter fog)train tickets may not be available. As a replacement a private car drive will be arranged, the local partner will get in contact with the customer
- Daily except Thursdays
- Day one: pick-up time at 7.00am, train departure at 8.00am, arrival at Agra at 9.30am
- Day two: train departure at 5.30pm
This private New Delhi sightseeing tour kicks off at your hotel, where you’ll meet your friendly Eng...
Start your customized tour with morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in comfort in an air-conditio...
Your tour starts with a pick up from the city hotel by private vehicle. You will be then driven towa...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, ...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...