Taj Mahal day trip leaving from Delhi and ending in Jaipur
- Visit the mesmerizing Taj Mahal
- Enjoy the comfort of a private tour
- Take your chance to visit two cities leaving from Delhi and ending your tour in Jaipur
The tour starts with a bright and early pick-up in Delhi that will drop you off at the railway station. You will then enjoy a 90-minute train ride to Agra, breakfast will be served onboard. At Agra Cantt railway station you will find your private guide and driver waiting for you. You will then head to visit the majestic Taj Mahal, the symbol of love, commissioned in the 17th century by the Mughal Emperor Shahn Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The emperor preferred pure ivory-white marble for the mausoleum, instead of the more Mughal traditional red sandstone visible in the Agra Fort.
The Fort will be your next stop, ordered in 1565 by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. You can admire unique Indo-Islamic architecture features.
Lunch will wait for you at an authentic Indian food multi-cuisine restaurant where can taste delicious traditional Indian dishes. Afterward, you will take the Express train and start your journey to Jaipur.
- Pick-up from Delhi
- Drop-off in Jaipur
- Standard train tickets for Delhi to Agra and for Agra to Jaipur
- Private tour guide
- Water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing tide by private air-conditioned car with driver
- Entrance fees
- Meals not onboard
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-13): free
Pick-up and drop-off services are available: please remember that the pick-up in Delhi and the drop-off is Jaipur.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please take into consideration that Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- The wheelchairs are admitted
- You are kindly requested to always carry with you a valid document with your photo (passport, ID, driving license) for the train journeys especially
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Under certain circumstances (such as special Holidays or heavy winter fog)train tickets may not be available. As a replacement a private car drive will be arranged, the local partner will get in contact with the customer
- Daily except Fridays
- Pick-up time in Delhi: 5.00am
- Train time (heading to Jaipur): 2.25pm
This private New Delhi sightseeing tour kicks off at your hotel, where you’ll meet your friendly Eng...
Start your customized tour with morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in comfort in an air-conditio...
Your tour starts with a pick up from the city hotel by private vehicle. You will be then driven towa...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, ...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...