StART walk in Lodi
- See how St+art India takes art out of conventional spaces and makes it accessible for all
- Discover the Lodhi Colony, India’s first public art district - perfect for art lovers!
- Admire stunning artworks and murals as you walk around this area
St+art India is a non-profit organization founded in 2014 with the intent of making art more democratic, and inclusive for all. By taking art out of conventional spaces such as museums and galleries and embedding it within public spaces that we inhabit and navigate every day, St+art explores the synergy between art and its ability to transcend socio-cultural barriers.
As part of St+art Delhi 2016, the Foundation worked in close collaboration with CPWD to reinvigorate the walls between Khanna Market and Meherchand Market and as a result, converted Lodhi Colony into India’s first Public Art District. Lodhi Colony was chosen as the perfect site because of its extremely pedestrian-friendly walkways and mostly symmetrical lanes. By the end of the project, 23 murals were added to the art district.
- Transportation to and from your hotel in AC vehicle
- Guided walk by a member of St+art India Foundation
- A merchandise bag including postcards and stickers
- A Lodhi art district map
- All applicable taxes
Pick-up from your hotel in Delhi
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 12 years must purchase an adult ticket
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6. If you do wish children under the age of 6 to participate, please select the reduced price option
The capital of India is a potent mix of old and new, showcasing the country's mighty history and thi...
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, ...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...
Your first stop will be the Bahai Temple. Also called the Lotus Temple, it is designed by the Irania...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi at 07:00 hrs. and dropped off at the Nizamuddin Railw...
First, you will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi and driven to Agra. After checking in to your ...