Old Delhi three-hour exclusive Tuk Tuk or Rickshaw tour
- Experience the perfect tour to visit the main highlights of Old Delhi
- Go on a tuk-tuk ride through bazaars and temples, and stop for a delightful snack on the way
- Enjoy the beautiful and colorful markets
If you want to see the authentic charms of Old Delhi, this is the perfect tour. Your guide will meet you at the meeting point near the Red Fort and you will then start your tuk-tuk ride, it is a modified version of the cycle rickshaw. You will ride past multi-colored and busy bazaars while the guide explains the importance of the market to locals. The first stop is Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque. You will spend some time walking around the red sandstone courtyard, and if you have the chance you could also climb up a minaret and enjoy the gorgeous view. Hop back on your tuk-tuk and keep on riding through Khari Baoli, Asia's largest spice market since the 17th century, you can appreciate the variety of spices and learn about their therapeutical and health benefits. There will be time for a quick snack at Chandni Chowk. Next stop is Gurudwara Sis Ganj, which is an important prayer house for the Sikhs community. You can also dedicate time to familiarize with the locals and walk around the market. The last stop will be Jain Mandir which houses a charitable hospital for birds. You will then return to the Red Fort.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Snacks and tea
- Water bottle
- Other meals and additional services
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Gate of Sunehri Masjid, Nishad Raj Marg, Lal Qila, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
Your guide will meet you at the gate of Sunehri Masjid, Nishad Raj Marg, Lal Qila, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006. It is on the opposite side of the Red Fort parking. Your guide will be waiting outside the Green Banner stating 'Sunehri Masjid'. You can reach easily the meeting point by taxi or Delhi Metro (Jama Masjid on the Violet Line).
- Please note that the tour is not available on Sundays the cloth market is closed
- Also, note that Minaret is not opened all days, thus climbing on the top is not always guaranteed
- When entering temples and worship places you must remove your shoes and socks
- Please make sure you stay close to your guide at all times and follow instructions
- Beware of pickpockets in crowded area and pay close attention to mobile phones, camera, wallets and other personal belongings
- Tuk-tuk is not a wheelchair friendly transport
- Every day
- Starting time: 9.00am or 3.00pm
This private New Delhi sightseeing tour kicks off at your hotel, where you’ll meet your friendly Eng...
Start your customized tour with morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in comfort in an air-conditio...
Your tour starts with a pick up from the city hotel by private vehicle. You will be then driven towa...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, ...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...