Half-day temple tour of Delhi
- Learn about Indian faith and culture
- Discover amazing architecture and details
- Enjoy the city from a different perspective
If you are intrigued by Indian culture and faith, this is the tour for you!
The ISKCON (Hare Krishna) Temple was completed in 1998 as a complex of temples. The members of the Hare-Rama Hare-Krishna cult commissioned the construction of this marvelous temple and it can be found on hilly terrain and is dedicated to Lord Krishna. It is a stylish structure and is regarded as one of the major temple complexes in India.
Another temple that you will see on this tour is the Lotus Temple, in Kalkaji close to New Delhi. The temple has been constructed to resemble a lotus flower and is one of the most incredible architectures of the Bahai faith. The huge lotus flower is made of marble, dolomite, cement, and sand. The temple does not impose restrictions on any visitor and has been thrown open to people of all religions.
The Laxminarayan Temple (also called the Birla Mandir) in Delhi, India, is a temple built in honor of the Hindu goddess of wealth, Laxmi and of her consort, Lord Vishnu – the Preserver in the Trimurti. It is a temple with many shrines, fountains, and a large garden. The temple attracts thousands of devotees on the day of Janmashtami, the birthday of Lord Krishna. This temple is located to the West of Connaught Place and it is constructed by the 'Birla' industrial house in 1938.
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
- Children (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Delhi
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 12 years must purchase an adult ticket
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6. If you do wish children under the age of 6 to participate, please select the reduced price option
- Daily (except Monday) at 8.30am
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, ...
After pick-up from your hotel in the morning, you will start the sightseeing tour of Old Delhi by vi...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...
Your first stop will be the Bahai Temple. Also called the Lotus Temple, it is designed by the Irania...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi at 07:00 hrs. and dropped off at the Nizamuddin Railw...
First, you will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi and driven to Agra. After checking in to your ...