Full-day Delhi city tour
- Admire the beautiful design of the Red Fort
- See the elegant structure of the Qutb Minar
- A full-day tour completely organized for you!
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, built during the years 1638-48 when the Moghul Empire was at its peak.
The tour will then take you to the exterior of Jama Masjid, one of Asia’s largest mosques. People stream in and out of the mosque continuously and the presence of a nearby bazaar means that the area is rarely quiet.
Afterwards proceed to the Raj Ghat, a simple memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. Continue driving past the imposing India Gate, the Parliament building and the Rashtrapati Bhawan; the President’s residence of New Delhi.
You will also visit Qutab Minar which is the tallest stone tower in India. Finally, the tour will come to an end with a visit to Humayun’s Tomb, also known as the forerunner of the Taj Mahal.
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
- Children (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Delhi
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please note that the Red Fort is closed on Mondays
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 12 years must purchase an adult ticket
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6. If you do wish children under the age of 6 to participate, please select the reduced price option
- Daily at 8.30am
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure
The capital of India is a potent mix of old and new, showcasing the country's mighty history and thi...
After pick-up from your hotel in the morning, you will start the sightseeing tour of Old Delhi by vi...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...
Over the centuries, Delhi has been shaped by diverse influences in all aspects. Naturally, the city ...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi at 07:00 hrs. and dropped off at the Nizamuddin Railw...
First, you will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi and driven to Agra. After checking in to your ...