Delhi dining experience
- Embark on an authentic Indian gastronomic journey
- Enjoy trying a variety of traditional and authentic dishes
- Explore with your guide the very best of Indian cuisine
Over the centuries, Delhi has been shaped by diverse influences in all aspects. Naturally, the city boasts a rich culinary inheritance and all of this is available for you to try on this half-day tour.
Delhi is especially popular for its North Indian food and ensures an unforgettable gastronomic journey. Must-have dishes include Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken, Biryani and Dal Makhni.
Other popular choices are Kachoris, street food such as Chaat and Gol Gappas, Gajar ka halwa, pakodas, jalebis and rolls. In fact, the list just goes on!
Delhi offers you an endless choice of mouth-watering food. You will be able to indulge yourself to your heart’s content at upscale restaurants and also at seemingly humble but shockingly good smaller food outlets.
Prepare to embark on a truly memorable gastronomic journey!
- Round-trip transportation
- English speaking local guide
- Children (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Delhi
Pick-up from your hotel in Delhi. After booking, you will be asked to provide your hotel name and location for pick-up.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 12 years must purchase an adult ticket
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6. If you do wish children under the age of 6 to participate, please select the reduced price option
- Daily at 6.30pm
- Please arrive at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before pick-up
The capital of India is a potent mix of old and new, showcasing the country's mighty history and thi...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...
Your first stop will be the Bahai Temple. Also called the Lotus Temple, it is designed by the Irania...
After getting picked up from your hotel, you will be dropped off at a meeting point near the Red For...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi at 07:00 hrs. and dropped off at the Nizamuddin Railw...
First, you will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi and driven to Agra. After checking in to your ...