Delhi city tour by bus
- Discover all major tourist destinations in Delhi
- Hop on and off as you please throughout the day
- Enjoy the city from the comfort of an air-conditioned luxury bus
This hop-on/hop-off bus tour provides sightseeing options to tourists who are willing to explore Delhi with a flexible schedule. These tours are conducted in specially designed buses which move continuously along a cultural route, allowing tourists to get on and off at any of the stops. This bus route covers monuments, museums, galleries, gardens, shopping malls, hotels and bazaars. All in all, the service is designed to provide a complete tourist experience of the city. With this tour, you can be sure to enjoy an air-conditioned environment in a friendly luxury bus running every 30 minutes. You will learn from your knowledgeable tour guides about all major tourist destinations in Delhi.
- Tickets for bus tour
- All extras
- Camera fees
- Any expenses of a personal nature
Tickets must be picked up from Delhi Tourism Office, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat and ALL Museums in Delhi are closed on Mondays
- Ticket would be delivered at the client’s hotel of stay
- The tour starts every 45 minutes with the first departure at 07.30am then at regular intervals till 11.15am
- The last bus reaches the starting destination at 6.45pm
The capital of India is a potent mix of old and new, showcasing the country's mighty history and thi...
Take part in this sightseeing tour of Old Delhi visiting The Red Fort overlooking the river Yamuna, ...
You are invited to become part of the unique mix of colors, smells, sounds, tastes and unforgettable...
Over the centuries, Delhi has been shaped by diverse influences in all aspects. Naturally, the city ...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi at 07:00 hrs. and dropped off at the Nizamuddin Railw...
First, you will be picked up from your hotel in Delhi and driven to Agra. After checking in to your ...