Guided visit to Cuenca with access to the Cathedral and the Hanging Houses
- Admire the most prominent places of the Medieval Quarter of Cuenca
- Visit the Cathedral of Cuenca and the Clerestory
- Discover the Spanish Museum of Abstract Art
This tour starts at the Castle viewpoint with a fantastic panoramic view of the City of Cuenca on the Sickle of the Huécar River. You'll discover the most prominent places of the Medieval Quarter of Cuenca and you'll also visit the Cathedral of Cuenca and the Clerestory. Finally, you'll also have the chance to access the Spanish Museum of Abstract Art.
You'll first admire the panoramic view of the city from the highest part of the city, Mirador Barrio del Castillo. You'll pass by the Historical Archive and then arrive to Plaza Mayor. The next stop will be the popular and gravity-defying Hanging Houses and Saint Paul Bridge. Afterward, you'll visit the Cathedral Nuestra Señora de Gracia Cathedral which is the first gothic monument built in Spain by order of Alfonso VIII. The Cathedral’s viewing is complemented by the striking view from the clerestory. Finally, inside the emblematic Hanging Houses, you will find one of the most significant art exhibitions from the middle 20th century: The Museum of Abstract Art.
- Medieval Cuenca guided tour
- Guided tour into Hanging Houses
- Cathedral guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Casas Colgadas
- Entry/Admission - Catedral De Cuenca
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Abstracto Espanol
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-7): free
- Child (8-14): reduced
Calle Larga, 41, 16001 Cuenca, Spain
Tourist Information Office of Cuenca: C/Larga nº 41 (Barrio del Castillo)
- This activity isn't wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Tuesday to Sunday at 11.00am
Enjoy the most complete panoramic visit of Cuenca with an audio guide in a tourist train. Explanatio...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca, you'll make a stop at the Ventano del Diablo viewpoint wi...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca, the first stop will be the Enchanted City, where the kars...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca you'll visit two natural sites which are not overcrowded y...
Cuenca is a city full of magic and charm, you'll fall in love at first sight. This guided tour at ni...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca early in the morning, you'll visit Uña, one of the most we...