Guided tour to the Enchanted City of Cuenca and panoramic view of the Hanging Houses
- Guided visit to the City of Cuenca and the natural sites of Enchanted City and Ventano del Diablo
- Take a panoramic tour through the Huécar river
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca, you'll make a stop at the Ventano del Diablo viewpoint with spectacular views over the Júcar canyon. You will be able to observe vultures or Egyptian vultures, among other birds, flying over your heads. After the short stop, you'll reach the Enchanted City which is a natural place that was declared Natural Site of National Interest in 1929. Nowadays, it is included within the limits of the Natural Park of Serranía de Cuenca (PNSC) and declared as High-priority Protection Area by its exceptional geomorphological value of international interest. After the visit, you will have some free time for lunch (lunch is available as an option).
Once lunch is over, you will take a panoramic tour through the Huécar river sickle that will take you under the cliffs to the highest part of the city, El Barrio del Castillo. From here you will descend on foot visiting the most emblematic corners and monuments of the Medieval quarter of the city. Afterward, you will stop at Mirador Barrio del Castillo to start the guided tour though Plaza Mayor de Cuenca, the Hanging Houses and Saint Paul Bridge. After the guided tour, the bus will pick you up again to return to Cuenca.
- Hotel pick-up
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance fee to the Enchanted City
- Overview of the Huécar River
- Guided tour through Medieval Cuenca
- Lunch (if selected the option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-10): reduced
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator after booking. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- This activity isn't wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Monday, Thursday and Sunday at 12.00pm
Enjoy the most complete panoramic visit of Cuenca with an audio guide in a tourist train. Explanatio...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca you'll visit two natural sites which are not overcrowded y...
This guided tour is the perfect activity to discover the most prominent places of the Medieval Quart...
Cuenca is a city full of magic and charm, you'll fall in love at first sight. This guided tour at ni...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca early in the morning, you'll visit Uña, one of the most we...
With this half-day tour, you'll learn about the Roman Empire in Cuenca.You'll first visit the Roman ...