The guided tour to the popular Patios (courtyards) in Cordoba will make you travel back to the origins of the city in Roman times, in order for you to understand how the idea of the typical courtyard from Cordoba has evolved throughout the years. This tour tries to highlight the value of a very traditional festival in the Spanish city, which has been recently declared "Intangible Heritage of Humanity".
Patios of Cordoba guided tour
- Discover the history of Cordoba's courtyards with an expert guide
- Meet the owners and learn how they care these famous Patios
- Live a unique experience and admire this Intangible Heritage of Humanity
- Guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-10 years old: free
- Youth 11-13 years old: reduced
Calle Caballerizas Reales, 1, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Main gate of the Royal Stables (Caballerizas Reales). During the May festival the meeting point changes to the main door of the Cordoba Town Hall (C/ Capitulares). Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the visit
- 8-18 October 2020: the meeting point changes to the main door of the Cordoba Town Hall (C/ Capitulares).
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- See calendar